- Supervises department heads with a city of approximately 85 full-time employees
- Proposes and implements council-approved balanced budget
- Identifies grant opportunities and works with funding sources to secure infrastructure and community development assistance
- Master's degree in planning, business or public administration preferred
- Supervisory/leadership experience
- Willing to relocate to the municipality
Pay info: Generous compensation package provided
How to apply: Apply to City Clerk, PO Box 500, York, SC 29745.
Deadline: September 30
The City of York is an Equal Opportunity Employer.